To become the benchmark of educational excellence in the country.
To achieve this, we have employed the following strategies:
- Educational Innovations
- Child-centric Education
- Holistic teaching and learning environment
The following points summarize our mission:
- To develop high self esteem, optimism and a commitment to personal excellence.
- To sustain an individual point of view, while respecting the rights and beliefs of others.
- To provide opportunities for students to participate actively in decision making.
- To gain knowledge of the religious and ethical heritage of human kind.
- To embrace diversity and live by a set of values consistent with the secularism.
- To develop a sense of cultural heritage and an understanding and appreciation of the multi-cultural nature of Indian Society and its place in the world.
- To develop a strong sense of social justice which translates into commitment to community service and action